The Office of the Vice Provost for Research invites you to their first annual open house on Tuesday, September 17 from 2:30 pm – 5pm.
Meet the experts at the University of Pennsylvania who support regulatory compliance, research excellence, and interactions with academic and industry partners. Discover new and existing resources to patent and commercialize your ideas, and receive guidance from Penn staff who specialize in technology transfer.
This event includes:
- One-on-one time with commercialization, technology, and legal experts
- Quickfire presentations on the most frequent issues and barriers
- Networking with Penn inventors, innovators, and startups
- Free food, drinks, and door prizes
Penn Provost Wendell Pritchett will formally kick off the festivities as part of a short program at 3pm.
Fall Penn Med Speaker Series
At the Smilow Center from 12pm – 1pm
- 9/18: What’s Hot with VC Investors 9th floor, room 146AB
- 10/17: Latest IP Trends for Life Sciences 9th floor, room 146AB
- 11/13: The Do’s and Don’ts of Pitching 9th floor, room 146AB
- 12/12: Equity 101 for Penn Startups at 12th floor, room 146AB
Monthly lunchtime speaker series featuring leaders in medical innovation
Life Sciences Future – BioPharm
- October 3, 7am – 5pm at Sheraton Valley Forge
- This regional conference focuses on innovation in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
- Register online.
- October 15-17 across Philadelphia
- B. PHL is Philadelphia’s first citywide innovation festival, a celebration of the innovation, originality, and advancements happening in a place with a history of bringing great ideas to light. The three-day festival is designed to build the city’s reputation as the most innovative city on the East Coast — a true place of choice for those looking to inspire new ideas, make connections, and ignite novel ways of doing things.
Check out the Pennovation Center’s Event calendar here: Pennovation Calendar
Every Wednesday @ The Pennovation Center: Drop-in office hours with PCI Ventures at the Pennovation Center (suite 229) from 9:00-12:00
You can also sign up for our Newsletter to stay in-the-know about upcoming events.