Graduate (Masters/PhD/MBA) students and Post-Doctoral Fellows from medicine, engineering, chemistry, business, and computer science are encouraged to apply. Students will be expected to commit up to 10 hours a week. Typical projects include assessing technical, commercial, and IP aspects of technologies submitted by Penn researchers, to assist in developing commercialization strategies.
We are seeking highly-talented, scientifically-trained graduate students to assist in managing Penn’s invention portfolio.
Selection for this program will be based on:
• Academic performance
• Scientific / technical background
• Preferably relevant prior experience in business or commercial environments
• Interest in technology transfer
• Commitment and availability for a maximum of 10 hours per week
• Support from advisor/supervisor to engage in the program
• U.S. employment eligibility
The fellowship starts in May and applications are invited from Graduate Students, Post-Doctoral Fellows, and Research Staff. Applications for next May will be accepted starting in December via a link on this page. For more information, please visit our FAQ page.