Fall Penn Med Speaker Series
At the Smilow Center from 12pm – 1pm
10/17: Latest IP Trends for Life Sciences 9th floor, room 146AB
11/13: The Do’s and Don’ts of Pitching 9th floor, room 146AB
12/12: Equity 101 for Penn Startups at 12th floor, room 146AB
Monthly lunchtime speaker series featuring leaders in medical innovation
- October 15-17 across Philadelphia
- B. PHL is Philadelphia’s first citywide innovation festival, a celebration of the innovation, originality, and advancements happening in a place with a history of bringing great ideas to light. The three-day festival is designed to build the city’s reputation as the most innovative city on the East Coast — a true place of choice for those looking to inspire new ideas, make connections, and ignite novel ways of doing things.
Advancing Algorithmic Care
- Thursday, November 7 from 9am – 1pm at the Pennovation Center
- Register here!
- Please join us for this inaugural program and learn how AI and advanced algorithms can improve patient outcomes and the patient experience, reduce complexity and cost of care and capture novel high-value data.
- You’ll hear from a wide range of speakers across the life sciences, provider and payer space discussing the opportunities and challenges in digital health, including keynote speaker, Ezekiel J. Emanuel from the University of Pennsylvania, one of the world’s leading bioethicists and oncologists.
- Penn Medicine and Accenture will also showcase their new digital health innovation collaboration – a friendly Penn Medicine chatbot called “Penny” that helps improve care at home.
Check out the Pennovation Center’s Event calendar here: Pennovation Calendar
Every Wednesday @ The Pennovation Center: Drop-in office hours with PCI Ventures at the Pennovation Center (suite 229) from 9:00-12:00
You can also sign up for our Newsletter to stay in-the-know about upcoming events.